Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Swirly Scribbles Pumpkins

I recently attended a card swap where I received a version of this card so of course I had to make one myself.
I ran a 5-1/4" x 4" Basic Black card stock piece through the Big Shot using the Petal Burst embossing folder.  That was added to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
The pumpkins were cut out of Pumpkin Pie card stock using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits.  I colored the "stems" of the pumpkins using the Chocolate Chip marker and the Gold Wink of Stella.  The tendrils were made using small strips of Garden Green card stock that I wrapped around a pen to give it the curly effect.
The sentiment is from the Spooky Fun photopolymer stamp set which is actually straight but the photopolymer allows you to curve the words before you stamp it to fit the Duet Banner punch.  A little Gold Metallic Thread behind the sentiment really added some fun to it.  The Pumpkin Pie piece behind the sentiment is from the center of the small small pumpkin cut out.
A few spiders on the inside finished off this card.


No comments :

Post a Comment