Thursday, September 22, 2016

Spooky Fun

Aren't these little goblins adorable?!?  When I saw them on line I knew I wanted to give them a try.  The "dresser" legs are created by using the Decorative Label punch and punching just half way up the punch but through both the front and back of the card base at the same time.  Sponging the edges of the dresser along with the drawers make them pop out a little more.
I used a blender pen to add come color to the little guys by coloring  some of our markers on the imaging sheet that comes with our Stamp A Ma Jig and then grabbing some of that color off with the blender pens.  I used So Saffron for the faces and eyes and Sahara Sand for shadowing the bodies.
Rhinestones make the dresser drawer knobs and add a little 'bling" to the project.

I used some of our Washi Tape from the Halloween Night collection and ran a strip of that along the bottom of the inside Whisper White cardstock to add more interest to the inside.  Have fun making YOUR dresser drawers of goulish friends!
CASED from Connie Babbert

No comments :

Post a Comment