Monday, September 26, 2016

Baby Shower

I was able to attend my sweet niece's baby shower this past weekend and this was the card that I made for her.  She is expecting a little boy so I wanted to use the blue colors to celebrate her upcoming joy.
I had fun using the Umbrella Weather framelits to help pull this card together.  With our great framelits it is so easy to get a nice cut to really give your projects a great look.
I stamped the smaller gifts twice, one on the Whisper White rectangle and then once again on scrap paper where I cut out the gift package and lifted it up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  I stamped the larger gift in Dapper Denim and then colored the bow using the Peekaboo Peach marker.
  
I stamped the gift on the inside of the card too like I did for the envelope up above.
CASED from Chat Wszelaki

No comments :

Post a Comment