Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Dove Sympathy


Here is a simple yet elegant sympathy card.  There are lots of layers but it goes together quite quickly.  My personal preference is clear mount stamps so I was able to put both the dove and the sentiment on the same clear block and stamp them at the same time so I knew the spacing was just what I wanted.


After stamping the image in Island Indigo, I took a Q-tip and brushed some Soft Sky ink on the wings and belly of the dove.  It's so hard for the camera to pick up but then I went back and added some clear Wink of Stella.  Ok - I'll admit it.  I'm totally hooked on this stuff!  It adds such a subtle but elegant look to most anything you add it to.  For me, it's a MUST HAVE in my arsenal of stamping tools.

And here is what I did on the inside to mirror the matting on the front of the card.
CASED from Brian King



No comments :

Post a Comment