Monday, September 12, 2016

Born To Ride

This is for all those motorcycle lovers out there.  I have a few of them in my family that I love to pieces.  Anyway, this is a fun cut.  You start with Basic Black card stock cut at 11" x 4-1/4" and scored at 5-1/2".  You then cut off 2-3/4" off of one of the ends and it becomes the background for your front panel.  I added some silver foil after running it through the Big Shot using the Boho Chic embossing folder.  I attached to the Basic Black card front panel using Tear & Tape.  And I love our new enamel shapes.  They have such a crisp color to them that really makes them pop!

Here is another view of how it looks slightly open.  For the red piece under the front panel I started off with a 6-1/4" x 1" piece of card stock that I then used the Banner Triple punch at each end and it came out just the length I wanted.

A sentiment on the inside and it's good to go.  Also this picture shows how it's important to only use Stampin' Dimensionals on the LEFT side of the front panel as you only want to attach it to the silver foil part of the card.

No comments :

Post a Comment