Sunday, September 18, 2016

Reindeer For You

This was waiting for each of my downline when they showed up for our meeting this month.  Just a simple but cute little gift bag with a book mark clip.

You can see the clip here.  In each bag I put our Metallic Enamel Shapes for each one to take home and make some fun projects.  But you could put anything you wanted in them.
To make the reindeer I stamped Soft Suede ink onto Crumb Cake card stock.  I then colored the inner ears with the Pink Pirouette Stampin' Write marker and the antlers with Clear Wink of Stella and darkened the eyes with our Journaling Pen.  I punched out 2 reindeer for each clip.  I then punched out just the feet of the cookie cutter in Red Glimmer Paper and it was the perfect size for the Rudolf nose.  Those were added with Stampin' Dimensionals.  I then put two Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of one of the punched out pieces close to each other but with enough space to fit the curve of the paper clip and after adding the paper clip put the second reindeer in place.  Ta-da!  Done!

No comments :

Post a Comment