Wednesday, December 30, 2015

With Sympathy Calla Lilies


None of us ever want to have to use a sympathy card but when I do need one I'm always glad I have a few in my stash as I'm usually not in the mindset at that point to be creative and make something.  
Here is a classic sympathy card that I just recently made.  It actually uses three stamps sets on the front of the card.  The calla lilies are from the Remarkable You stamp set, the word "sympathy" is from the Tin of Cards stamp set and the "with" is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  I just used the "with" from the "with sympathy" stamp.
I also used the Sahara Sands marker to trace around the lower edges of the flower to give it more depth and used the 2-Way Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter on the stamen of the flower. 

I actually used a fourth stamp set (Heartfelt Sympathy) on the inside for the sentiment and carried over the lilies from the front of the card.
CASEd from Dawn Olchefske. Rem
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment