Thursday, December 24, 2015

You Are Remarkable


Here is a card I made yesterday.  I used my aqua painter to paint the flowers and it was so fun to do.  I hadn't pulled that tool out in a while and it was great to use it again.  Makes me wonder why I don't use it more often.  Hmmm...


The two white layers are actually on Shimmery White card stock and are temporarily adhered together while the stamping and coloring are done.  After that is done you take them apart and add the black border in the middle.  It really makes it pop!  I used a 1" circle punch and punched out a piece of the layer of Basic Black cardstock before attaching it together - saves paper!  That is folded in half around the edge of the two pieces before the ribbon is attached.


And here is my inside.  Another card - ready to make it's way out into the world!  ;-)
This is CASED from Dawn Olchefske
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment