Friday, December 4, 2015

Cardinal


I thought this was a fun card that could translate beyond Christmas which is nice to have too.  I didn't add any sentiments so it can be used in any way that one might want to. 


I stamped the cardinal outline in black and the branch in Soft Suede and the cardinal body and berries in Cherry Cobbler.  I embossed the second layer of Very Vanilla with the Woodland embossing folder and sponged it with Soft Suede before "framing" the cardinal and lifting it up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  The small banner punch and a touch of Baker's Twine finished up the front.


I always like the inside to have a little something to mimic the front of the card so here is a little branch to carry it over.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment