Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Gift Tags


Here are some gift tags I came up with today.  It was fun to use up some of my Designer Series Paper and whip these cuties up.


I used our Perfect Pines framelits with a little star punch to top off this tag in glimmer paper.  I used our Merry Moments Designer Series Paper with the Ornate Tag Topper Punch.


From here on out I used the Ornate Tag Topper Punch and the Season of Cheer Designer Series Paper and the Antique Tags stamp set.  The base of this card is Real Red with Mossy Meadow trim.  I also used the gold cording trim which really finished it off.


Night of Navy was used for the base of this card.  I also used the Label Bracket punch to punch out the Noel.


This one seemed to call for some Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper.  I used the 2" circle punch to punch out the image of Santa.


Mossy Meadow made up the background with Soft Sky as the accent card stock.  I used the Note Tag punch for the center and used our markers to color in the star and the ornaments.
Try making some.  They are fun and they go together quickly.  Have fun! 





No comments :

Post a Comment