Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Wild About Flowers


Here is a simple but elegant quick to put together card.  I took a piece of 5-1/4" x 4" piece of Very Vanilla card stock and scored it at 1-7/8" and 2" on the Simply Scored.  I then flipped it over and ran the smaller part through the Big Shot using the Boho Chic embossing folder.  The leaves were stamped off once before stamping them in Crumb Cake ink onto the un-embossed side of the card stock.  I stamped the leaves twice - once higher than the other.  I then came back in with Calypso Coral ink and stamped the flowers twice to correspond with the stems.
What I liked about this card was with using the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, I could vary the sentiments from sympathy to anniversary or any of the other sentiments and make it work using the same basic card - just change the sentiment. 


Of course I had to add a little more of the flower on the inside of the card too.
Inspired by Dawn Olchefske



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment