Saturday, December 12, 2015

Let It Snow!



Doesn't this little guy just make you want to smile?  I love the way it looks like he's looking up at the falling snow.  His hat and face are just made with the 2" and 2-1/2" circle punches.  The carrot nose is freehand cut - easy peasy!  A little sponging with some small tiny lines to give it the "carrot" look and you are off and running.  And I love the Softly Falling embossing folder.  It really is so versatile.  I also used the shimmery white card stock on the front to give it a little more sparkle which is subtle but nice.  I used the owl builder punch for the eyes.  I punched out the largest circle and cut it in half then added a little of our white gel pen to make him come alive.  The smile is using the journaling pen from the Project Life collection.


And for the inside - a few snowflakes stamped tone on tone with a little "Time to chill" whimsey and this card is good to go!
Thanks to France Martin for this inspiration. 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment