Saturday, January 2, 2016

Dragonfly Birthday


I've seen many versions of this card and each time it appealed to me so I finally sat down and gave it a whirl.  I ended up really liking it!  After stamping the images on the card stock (5-1/4" x 4" Whisper White), I went back with a sponge dauber and filled in some of the white space with the sponging to give it a nice soft look.
After stamping the dragonfly in Marina Mist I went back filled in his wings with a Mint Macaron marker.  Then I went over the wings with a 2-Way Glue Pen and sprinkled on some Dazzling Diamonds.  Add the Rhinestones and you really have some great "bling" going on there!


Of course I had to add another dragonfly on the inside to give it a little interest in there too!
CASEd from Dawn Olchefske
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment