Thursday, January 14, 2016

Valentine Treats


I made a version of these last year but after seeing them on a blog this year I knew I wanted to make some more.  Anyway, I had a bag of Ghirardelli treats in my closet just begging to get dressed up!
Our Love Blossoms paper stack come in 6" x 6" and it is the perfect size to make these.  I cut them into thirds, 2" x 6, used our Scalloped Topper punch on each end and they came together in a flash!  I did use a glue dot to hold the Ghirardelli treat in place.  These will be great to have during this season when we want to give someone a little "somethin' somethin'".  


And here is a full heart shaped plate full of the treats just ready to get passed out.
Inspired by Susan Itell.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment