Monday, September 14, 2015

Watercolor Wishes Card Kit Class


This past weekend we had a Watercolor Wishes Card Kit class.  What fun!  3 of us cranked out 60 cards in 2 hours!!  


We started off following the directions exactly as they were printed out in the instructions but pretty soon we were off and rolling creating our own masterpieces!


This is such an adorable collection of cards.  If you haven't gotten this kit yet, you need to!  Really, it makes the cutest cards and it all comes together so quickly as they have so much already die cut for you.


And did I mention that this kit comes with the cards, the directions, the embellishment (with plenty left over for future projects), a full stamp set, 2 Stampin' Spots (ink pads), and even Stampin' Dimensionals.


And the beauty of women getting together and sharing the joy of stamping with the joy of living is truly a beautiful thing!


 I can't wait to start seeing out these cards.  They are each special in their own way.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment :

  1. Oh how I wish I could have been there!!! Looks like a ton of fun!! I'm ordering my kit today!!

    ReplyDelete