Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Watercolor Wings


It's always fun to play with new toys.  This is my first go around with the Watercolor Wings stamp set, the Butterflies framelits, the Fluttering embossing folder and the Silver Metallic thread and the Thick Whisper White card stock.  I love how the gentle embossing adds to the focal point of the stamped butterfly.  The Silver Metallic thread isn't bold but just adds a softness that appeals to me.
By the way the Thick and regular Whisper White card stock blend BEAUTIFULLY!


And of course I can't leave the inside alone.  Here is what I did there.


Change the sentiment and all of a sudden you have a whole different card.  LOVE the Teeny Tiny Stamp Set with all of the sentiment choices!!!  With the addition of a few rhinestones, we're off and running!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment