Sunday, September 20, 2015

Warm Wishes


After living in Wisconsin for 12 years you just can't help but fall in love with the North Woods.  When I saw this card I just had to make it as it took me right back up north.


There was a lot of sponging done on this card.  Everything from the wood grain, to the edges to the ribbon got a little extra Crumb Cake ink added to it.  Yup, even the ribbon got a little rub down with the sponge.  I love how it truly warms up the whole card.  I added both candy dots and the Snowflake Elements made from wood.  It just fits with it all.




 And of course the inside needs a little attention too.  But by not adding any words to this card, it can be a Christmas card, a birthday card, a "thinking of you" or anything I want it to be.

CASED from Kay Kalthoff.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment