Saturday, September 26, 2015

September Paper Pumpkin



My September Paper Pumpkin just showed up and I whipped this little cutie up in no time flat!  How cute is this!?!?  I put a few miniature candy bars in there and it went together in a snap!  There are 8 of these in this months kit.


There are so many stamps with this kit and you have so many choices!  I'm hosting Thanksgiving at my house this year and I thought these would make adorable table favors so I'm definitely ordering some refills as I'll be wanting to make more of these.  (The order number for refills for this kit is 139650 and the cost is $8.00)  Of course there are choices for Halloween in there too if you'd rather be making Halloween treats with this kit.


The tags are already pre cut for you so all you have to do is layer and tie them on.  Easy peasy!  What a fun treat!!  If you want to watch a quick video on YouTube to see this put together Click here.  Have fun putting your kit together.  And if you haven't already signed up, you don't want to miss out. Go to PaperPumkin.com and start your subscription today!!  

We're showing our support for breast cancer awareness next month with pink boxes and a donation to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation: $1 USD/with every subscriber and an additional $1 USD/for every new subscriber.  What a great time to join in!

No comments :

Post a Comment