Saturday, September 12, 2015

Water Color Wings


I thought this was a fun and bold choice for colors for the butterfly.  I had seen so many butterflies done in the orange colors but this one caught my eye.  I actually found that it was easier to stamp this butterfly AFTER I had cut out the shape using the framelits.  It made it easier to line up the body of the butterfly and even the wings.  The floating dots give the illusion of flight and the silver thread behind the butterfly added even more movement and I just thought the whole thing worked together


Of course I had to add a baby butterfly on the inside to tie it all together.


And here is the envelope to finish off the project.  Once again this was CASED from Dawn Olchefke.  I love her stuff! 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment