Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Brewing Up Something Wicked


This card was fun to make as our Designer Series Paper did most of my work for me.  I used our Happy Hauntings Designer Series Paper and just cut around the tombstones to create this fun front.  I used Blackberry Ink to sponge around Rich Razzleberry card stock and then stamped one star and the work "wicked" in Versa Mark ink and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.


I used our Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Write Marker to color just some of the words for "Brewing Up Something" as I only wanted that part of the saying from that stamp set.  I used Old Olive card stock behind the Rich Razzleberry  to just made it pop off the black background a little more.


And of course a tomb stone to finish off the inside.  Perfect - right?  Thanks to Shawn de Oliverira for this inspiration.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment