Saturday, August 22, 2015

The Gift


I recently had a birthday and my sweet friend Janell Lewellen gave me this adorable gift that she had made.  Yup - she even made the box!!


Imagine my delight when I opened it up and saw all of these goodies that she had made for me.  


There were 6 note cards - 2 each of these three designs.  Aren't they the cutest things ever!!


Then there were 6 - 3 x 3 cards, 2 each of three designs.  Absolutely precious!


And then there were all of these darling tags to put on anything I want to.  Hubby has an overflowing garden with much to give away so these will come in handy when I pass out some of his treasures.


And look at all of this "card candy"!  There were a whole bunch of these cuties in the box too!  I can't wait to use them!

We all should be so blessed to have such wonderful friends like this!  Thanks Janell!!


No comments :

Post a Comment