Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Little Bee Thanks


I needed some quick thank you cards so I got out our note cards and whipped a bunch of these out.  The little bee is punched out using a 1" punch from our English Garden Designer Series Paper.  I layered that onto a 1-1/4" Delightful Dijon circle and attached it to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.  I ran the Whisper White card stock through the Big Shot using the Brick Wall embossing folder.  The "thanks" is also one of our thinlits so that all went to gather so very quickly.


Using our Stampin' Write Markers, I added small dots freehand around the 1" punched circle of the bee.  Just a cute little accent.  By adding the Designer Series Paper to the envelope flap, it really makes for a quick and easy thank you card.  Thanks again to Susan Itell as this is CASED from her.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment