Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Belated Birthday


I hate it when I know a dear friend is having a birthday and the days get away from me and I miss sending out their birthday card in time.  But - it happens more often than I like to admit!!  So - here is my belated birthday card that I made for her.


And here is the inside.  I also stamped the flower in the lower left side which you can see peeking out.  You can also see that I stamped the flower image twice - once on the front, once on another piece of Whisper White card stock that I "fussy cut" and attached with Stampin' Dimensionals onto the front of the card over the stamped image of the flower.


LOVE this Designer Series paper - it made a beautiful addition to the envelope flap.  Hope she likes it! Thanks to Susan Itell for this card that I CASED from her.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment