Thursday, August 6, 2015

Hello Autumn


Here is my take on one of the cards that was shown to us on stage at Convention this year.  I switched up a few things but basically it is the card that they showed us.  They were trying to show us what tone on tone stamping looked like.  In each of the leaves, the same ink as the card stock was used to stamp the leaf before it got cut out.

I added the Tip Top Taupe card base and also used the Watercolor Wash stamp set to create a little more interest in the background.  Also, I used a new stamp set called Cheer All Year that will be in our Holiday catalog available September 1.


Here is what I put on the inside because I like to always add a little something in there.


The Leaflets Framelits make cutting out all of the leave a snap!  I just love the warmth of the card and it's hard to believe autumn is right around the corner!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment