Sunday, August 2, 2015

Brick Wall Birthday


I was just in an organized swap that required a masculine card.  What says "masculine" more than a brick wall and graffiti.  


This was actually a super simple card to make.  I started out using Versamark ink on Sahara Sand card stock and stamped all of my images.  I heat embossed it all with white embossing power then ran it through the Big Shot using the Brick Wall embossing folder.

Next step - sponge dauber with Cajun Craze ink and then wiped off the excess with a tissue.  Here is a little tip for you.  Have a baby wipe in your work area and take your tissue and just touch the baby wipe.  It makes the tissue just a little bit damp - now rub off the ink from the embossed area.  It comes off really easily without a ton of rubbing!


A little more ink splatter on the inside and I'm good to go!  Thanks to Eimear Carvill for this inspiration.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment