Thursday, August 4, 2016

YAY!


Although this card took a few more steps than most of my cards take, it was a fun card to put together.
I love the pink striped designer series paper that is from the Pop of Pink collection.  The "YAY!" and "TIME TO PARTY" were first stamped in Versa Mark and then followed up with stamping in Melon Mambo before stamping onto the Whisper White card stock.  Then I made up a concoction of 1/2 clear embossing powder and 1/2 Dazzling Diamonds Glitter and used that to emboss the words.  The silver foil was embossed with the Lucky Stars embossing folder using the Big Shot.  I then wrapped the silver ribbon around the foil attaching it to the back using regular tape.  Because of the embossing and ribbon I wanted to make sure the foil would stick to the card front so I used our Tear and Tape to attach it to the card front.
After the embossing, I cut out the "YAY!" using our star framelits and the Big Shot.  I also cut out the Silver Glimmer paper using the star framelits and Big Shot.  I attached these two using glue dots then attached them to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.   I also used glue dots to attach the small silver stars that came from our Metallics Sequin Assortment.  
After stamping the sentiment on the inside using Memento Black ink I colored in the words using our Stampin' Write markers.
CASED from Robyn Cardon


No comments :

Post a Comment