Thursday, August 18, 2016

Baby Bear

Ok - it's official.  I'm in love - with this adorable baby bear stamp set.  And it's so easy to make it look good!  I started with the "to hug and hold, from this day forward" stamp and stamped it using Crumb Cake ink on Crumb Cake card stock and stamped it all over to create a background.
Next I used a 2" strip of paper that I dovetailed using our Triple Banner punch and ran it through the Big Shot using the Happy Heart embossing folder.  The colors I used to stamp the bear were Early Espresso, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake.  Really - it's easy peasy!  A little bow and she's ready to be hugged! 

Here is what I made for the inside.  I love it when we have words to put in the inside of a card too!

And, here is her brother.  It works for either girls or boys!  I hope you have as much fun with this stamp set as I am having!
CASED from Julie Davison

No comments :

Post a Comment