Saturday, March 26, 2016

Oh, Hello Chick

I love this little plump chick from the Honeycomb Happiness stamp set.  And better yet, it's still free with the Sale-A-Bration deals that we have going on right now.  The background on the Old Olive card stock was created by stamping the flower outline multiple times from the What I Love stamp set - another FREE stamp set during Sale-A-Bration.  The Daffodil Delight background was made stamping the bold flower multiple times from the same stamp set.  I love how we can get great backgrounds just by using our regular stamps!  I stamped the chick twice.  Once on the Whisper White card stock I was using for the card front, and another time on some scrap Whisper White paper.  I used the same technique of stamping over the chick with the full flower stamp and then cut him out and attached him on top of the stamped image on my card front.using Stampin' Dimensionals.   His little black and legs were colored in Tangerine Tango.

I stamped the little flower on more scrap paper, fussy cut that and added it to the banner and topped it off with one of our enamel dots.  Love it!!
CASED from Brandy Cox

No comments :

Post a Comment