Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Flowering Fields Part 1

I love these set of cards I was able to make using the Flowering Fields stamp set and the words from the  Rose Wonder stamp set.  I continued with this basic design and made a set of 6 cards.  I'll share 3 here today and my next post will have the other 3.
I love it when we also have words that we can add to the inside of the card to give it that finishing touch.

I was able to make each of these with the matching envelope and while they are really all the same, they all look different.

The designer series paper used for this was the Subtles Background paper so all of the flowers were colored in using the Subtles markers.
The Thick Whisper White card stock was cut at 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and the stamped part was 3-1/4" x 4-1/4".  The Basic Black was cut at 3-3/8" x 4-5/8" and the strip of Basic Black was cut at 4" x 1/4".  The strip was flagged using the small banner punch.  The Subtles Background designer series paper was cut at 3-1/4" x 1".
CASED from LeeAnn Greff

1 comment :

  1. Love these cards. This is a favorite set of mine.

    Marty

    ReplyDelete