Monday, March 28, 2016

Dear Friend

Here is a sweet card for that dear friend in your life.  I always like to have some of these in my stash as I never know when I'll need a card quickly.  I love how our designer series paper does all of the work for us - both as a focal image and also to decorate the flap of the envelope.


It's hard for the camera to pick up but I hope you can see the star of this show is actually our Simply Scored tool which added these neat stripes in the card.  It's a fast and fun way to add interest to your card and bring out another look.
I stamped the sentiment and flowers in Blushing Bride ink and used the Melon Mambo marker to add the center of the flower and the Blushing Bride marker to add the little dots around the words.
CASED from Susan Itell. 

2 comments :