Thursday, March 24, 2016

Happy Easter Lamb Treats


Here is a little treat that I made for my daughter and her friends.  I was hoping to buy some orange candy of some kind but after scouring 2 stores and coming up short I went with the jelly beans.  Well - I guess you can't win them all.  And anyway, I was running out of time...Yikes!


I was able to whip out the little tags pretty quickly.  I used our Shimmery White cardstock and stamped the little lamb with StazOn ink.  I used our Aqua Painters and reinkers to watercolor the grass and face of the lamb.  This was punched out with our 2-1/2" punch.  I stamped the greeting one more time and used our Washi Label punch to stamp that out and  attached that with Stampin' Dimensionals.  A quarter of a doily was added under the circle.  I used our Scalloped Tag Topper punch to make the little tag in Cucumber Crush card stock and put that through the Big Shot using The Decorative Dots embossing folder.


It's kind of hard to pick up with the camera but I went over the body of the lamb with our Clear Wink of Stella to give it a little more pizzaz.
Have fun playing with your little Easter Lamb! 


No comments :

Post a Comment