Thursday, March 31, 2016

Flowering Fields Part 2

Here are the flowing 3 cards to complete the set from yesterday.  Once again, I'm staying with the same stamp sets and template as yesterday but each card has its own look.

I love this scripture verse and think it's a great addition to a sympathy card.  These can be so hard to write so it's nice to have something in them already.
I love the bright cheeriness of this color - Calypso Coral.  I love that you can whip these cards together so quickly yet get such different cards out of them for different occasions.

And we are all blessed with such wonderful friends that we love to send cards to so this is just perfect for that.

This fits with the "something blue" theme of many weddings.  And with wedding season coming up it's nice to have some of these on hand.
And once again - LOVE IT when we have a nice sentiment for the inside of the card.  I hope you find time to make a few of these yourself.  Check with my blog from yesterday if you want to know the dimensions to cut your paper as I have it all there for you.
CASED from LeeAnn Greff


No comments :

Post a Comment