Monday, April 20, 2015

Wedding Spiral Flowers


So my dear sweet niece is getting married this summer and wanted some favors made for the wedding.  This is the design she came up with.  She loves dark chocolate and her wedding colors are purple so this was the natural choice.


I've been working away on these little treats for a while now and can happily say that I'm actually finished!  Phew! 



The leaves were punched out of a retired punch (Flower Builder) and sponged around the edges.



I am so grateful to my dear friend Kim who punched out all of the leaves and the base of the flower treats.  She even provided me with pizza boxes to ship them in.  Stamping friends are the BEST!!!  Yup, you guessed it, my niece lives in another state so these tiny treasures will be hitting the road this week.  



And this is what 225 of these spiral flower treats look like, ready to get shipped.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment :

  1. Wow! The treats are beautiful, Debbie! You are so talented and generous!

    ReplyDelete