Thursday, April 30, 2015

Washi Tape Cards


I was organizing my washi tape and had some that was discontinued and was wondering what I could do with it.  I saw on Susan Itell's web site this cute idea to use up some of these precious gems.


It just so happens that in my family we have a number of anniversaries coming up so this was a great way to make some fast cards for people's anniversaries and also use a bunch of my washi tape that was hanging around.  I love how the flap of the envelope matches it perfectly and it went so fast.



I used the heart framelits and plenty of dimensionals to pop up the cut out card stock over the card base.  Choose any sentiment you want as this is very versatile.  Using the coordinating Stampin' Write marker to give a stitched image around the cut out shape gives it a fun design element.  A few tiny flowers with pearls finish it off!

So pull out your washi take and give it a try!

2 comments :