Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Thank You Butterfly Framelit



I had a whole lot of buttons left over from another project I did around the holidays from the Nordic Designer Buttons and I happened upon this card from Mary Fish and thought it was a perfect way to use those buttons.  By using a dryer sheet under your card stock when you put the butterfly thinlit through the Big Shot, the butterfly comes right off of the thinlit and all the cut out pieces just fall out - easy peesy!  Just a hint - the first time you use your thinlit in the Big Shot, run it through just using the dryer sheet and that seems to "prime" it just perfectly so that the paper peals right off.  You only have to do this once!  

This is a quick and easy card.  I had people at our last card buffet changing this to a sympathy card or birthday card.  Just change the sentiment and you're good to go!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment