Thursday, April 16, 2015

Bloom


We have a card ministry at our church and so some of the nice people of our church get together once a month to make and send cards to members of our congregation.  I design the cards each month and one of the things I have to remember is to keep things rather simple, but still nice.  I saw a version of this card on Angie Kennedy Juda's website and thought it would be perfect for our group.  Only Bermuda Bay ink is used on the flowers in this card.  For the center of the flower, I stamped off once to give it the look of another color.  After inking up the "BLOOM" stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, I took a baby wipe and cleaned off the tulip and then colored it with a Melon Mambo Stampin' Write marker.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment