Friday, June 24, 2016

If You Could See My Face

This past weekend I was fortunate enough to go to friends "shoebox swap".  This is where each person designs a card and puts all the stamps and tools into a "shoebox" and then each attendee gets to make everyone else's cards.  It was an absolute BLAST!  This was one of the cards that we got to make.  Isn't it so pretty?  Sheila Lucas designed and brought this card to the group and I loved it so much I came home and make 8 more!
The hash marked paper is from the Playful Palettes designer series paper and the swirls are from the Swirly Bird set punched out with the 1" punch.  The swirly lines are from the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits and the corners were cut out using the retired Curvy Corner Trio punch.  

I love how the inside looks too.  Just another fun card.  Thanks Sheila!

No comments :

Post a Comment