Thursday, May 12, 2016

You're Just the Sweetest

I just love this stamp set.  There is something really great about it that I'm drawn to.  (Maybe I'm just hungry?)  I used the Timeless Textures for the background, stamping it just randomly.  I used our Crystal Effects on the fruit to gloss it up.  It looks great in "real life".  You know how it never looks as good in the pictures...  Anyway, the leaves were fussy cut while the fruit was punched out using our 1-3/4" circle punch.

Here you can sneak peak the inside to see how I just brought the fruit into the inside too.

Here is the same basic idea - just switching it up a little.  On this one I used the Hello Honey ink stamped off once for the background but used Daffodil Delight for the lemon slices.  I think the rhinestones finish it off nicely too.

One more peak on the inside.  You can also see how I lifted off the fruit with Stampin' Dimensionals to give it a little more depth.
CASED from Heidi Boos

1 comment :