Saturday, May 14, 2016

Congrat You lations

It's that time of the year again when we need to let those of our loved ones who have accomplished something big know how proud we are of them.  Our local high school colors are gold and navy so this was the natural way for me to go.  
I punched out the tiny stars using our Star Confetti Punch on a piece of 1-1/4" strip of Night of Navy.  I found it glued down best when I used our Multipurpose Liquid Glue on that strip and allowed it to set for a bit before adding it to the card.  That way it didn't make a mess of everything but it is stuck on there quite well.
Some of our Metallic Baker's Twine was a nice accent along with the star punched out of the glimmer paper. 
Here is what I chose for the inside of the card.  While my intent was for a graduation card, this could be for other milestones too!
And here is the same card in black and silver.  So you can change things up to whatever colors work best for your favorite grad!

No comments :

Post a Comment