Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Washi Tape Butterfly

So - can you believe no stamping is done on this card at all?  And - you know all that washi tape that is getting collected in your stash?  Well, this is a great way to use some of it!
I cut a piece of card stock 5-1/2" x 4" and just started layering on washi tape, one next to the other.  I didn't worry about the rough edges as I ripped the washi tape.  When the entire card stock was covered I just folded back the excess washi tape and had a beautiful background.  
Next I used our Big Shot and Butterfly Framelits to  cut out the butterfly.  I attached the cut out background to the washi tape background with Stampin' Dimensionals and added the butterfly and In Color Blossom Accents with a Glue Dot.
Just another fun and easy card!
CASED from Julie Davidson

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for sharing this wonderful card, Debbie. I love your blog and look forward to each new entry!

    ReplyDelete