Friday, May 6, 2016

Remarkable You Sympathy

Here is a sympathy card that I made recently but it could also be any other occasion by just changing the sentiment.
I stamped the lilies and leaves using VersaMark ink onto our Velum card stock and then embossed them using our silver embossing powder.  I then colored the stamen and leaves using our Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron markers.  These were then cut out and attached to the Whisper White card strip using Glue Dots.  
The banner was flagged sing our Triple Banner Punch. 
I felt like the background paper needed just a little "something" so I colored the entire front of the card with our clear Wink of Stella.  It added just the extra little "pop" I was hoping for.
The White accents finish it off. 

Here is what I choose to put in the inside of the card.



No comments :

Post a Comment