Thursday, May 14, 2015

Zoo Babies


A card was needed for a baby shower for a co-worker of my husband so thanks to inspiration from Pintrest, I was able to make this card.

I started off by punching holes in the front panel, ran it through the Big Shot, then stamped the animals on separate pieces of card stock and attached them to the embossed piece with Stampin' Dimensionals.  I actually used the markers to color the stamps as I wanted multiple colors on the images.


Here is the inside of the card.  I used the sentiment from the Petite Pairs stamp set.  I added the boarder to give some weight to the card as all the colors were so light and I thought the darker edge helped to ground the card.


It was fun to add the "greenery" to give it more of that jungle effect.  I used both the Bird Builder punch and the retired Little Leaves Sizzlet.  The couple is expecting twin boys so I thought they should get used to the whole "wild animal" thing!  :-)





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment