Friday, May 22, 2015

Happy Father's Day


Well, it's that time of year to start thinking about Father's Day.  Now, you can change the sentiment here and make it another card but for now, this is what I needed.

I love how the Window Frames framelits makes almost the shape of an old timer's head!  Cracks me up!  I'm so sad to see that the Window Frames and the Mustache Framelits are both on the retired list.  Well, grab them while you can!



Here is what I put on the inside of the card.  I love how this carries from the front of the card into the inside.


I also used a window sheet behind the ring of Early Espresso card stock to give the illusion of glass.  I was inspired by a card I saw on Jennifer G Crafts for this card.  It all came together pretty quickly. Have fun giving it a try!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment