Thursday, May 28, 2015

Tag Talk


I pulled out a stamp set I hadn't used before and found some really cute 3x3 cards to make all using one stamp set.  I also wanted to use some Designer Series Paper that I had lying around - can anyone tell me why I'm hoarding this stuff? - and this is all from the Back to Black Designer Series.


I've also found that covering the back flap of the envelope also really finishes off the card in a cute way.


For this one I punched out a Basic Black Label Bracket, cut it in half, spread it out a bit to give a shadow effect behind the "For You" stamp.  And this cotton ribbon really is soft and easy to work with.  A little baker's twine on top and it's just a fun little accent!  A big shout out to Jackie Bolhuis for these ideas.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment