Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Celebrate You

This is just a happy card made with some of the Designer Series Paper that was offered during our Sale-A-Bration. The ribbon and die cuts are also from Sale-A-Bration.  There is a lot going on here but I'll get the measurements for you.

This is just fun for the inside and I have a number of people in my life that this card is JUST PERFECT for.  I first stamped onto the card itself using Calypso Coral ink.  I stamp the sentiment twice again using Lemon Lime Twist and Bermuda Bay ink onto another piece of cardstock.  I cut out different words and glued them on top of the Calypso Coral words to give it the look of a bunch of colors.
Measurements:

  • Whisper White Thick - 4-1/4" x 8-3/4" scored at 5-1/2"
  • Bermuda Bay - 4-1/8" x 3-1/8", banner is 1-1/8" x 2-1/2",2-1/4" Circle Punch
  • Lemon Lime - banner is 1-3/4" x 2-3/4"
  • Calypso Coral - Starburst Punch & banner is 1/2" x 2-3/4"
  • Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper - 4" x 3"
CASED from LeeAnn Greff


No comments :

Post a Comment