Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Confirmation

I was recently asked to make some cards for the kids in our church that are getting confirmed.  Here's what I came up with.  I actually dipped into my retired items for some of this card.  The cardstock color here is Pistachio Pudding which has been gone for a while but I thought I might as well use it up.
I heat embossed silver embossing powder for the words to coordinate with the silver foil around the edged and in the cross.

The cross is lifted up on Stampin' Dimensionals and is made of 2 layers from the Cross of Hope framelits.  The silver foil is a solid cross and the Pistachio Pudding is the detailed cross.  I glued them together using our liquid glue.


Well here is a blast from the past!  I have NO IDEA how old this stamp set is but it's been in my arsenal for a long time.  It's from the God's Way stamp set that was from WAYYYYY back!  But I thought it fit the theme of the card.

And here they are, ready to go.

No comments :

Post a Comment