Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Wonderland


I love how this card captures the feeling of winter yet somehow still has a warmth to it.  Adding the vellum card stock over the stamped images of the trees almost gives it a feeling of seeing the trees through the mist.


I'm not usually one who is comfortable putting something off to the side - I'm a type A line up everything type of gal - but this one just works!


And - SURPRISE!  It's a fancy fold card so it has an interesting opening.  I started off with Mossy Meadow card stock cut at 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and then scored it at 2-1/8" and 6-3/8".  The Crumb Cake card stock is only attached to the left flap opening with the sentiment oval overhanging it all.


Here is one more look at how it looks on the inside.  Fun - right?

CASED from Susie Wood.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment