Wednesday, November 4, 2015

To A Classic


We were recently asked to add a masculine card to our selection for our next Card Buffet so of course the first stamp set that came to mind for me was our "Guy Greetings" stamp set.  I made a version of this card at a friend's Card Buffet so I thought our ladies would enjoy this too.  Thanks Melinda Russell!


I thought our Basic Metal Buttons would add a nice finishing touch to that masculine look.  I wanted to add SOMETHING but we can't do our girlie buttons and bows for the men in our lives so I thought this was a nice compromise.


I chose to make this a birthday card but the Guy Greetings as many other sentiments that could be added instead here.  Hope this gives you inspiration for that special guy in your life.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment