Friday, November 6, 2015

Christmas Wreath


Here is a wreath that I made for a holiday decoration using Stampin' Up! supplies.  I started with a grapevine wreath that I purchased from my local craft store.  I added battery operated twinkle lights that I just wound around the wreath.  The battery pack is behind the flowers.  I then wrapped our gold glitter ribbon around the wreath.


Then I went to town making flowers.  We have so many wonderful punches to make all kinds of flowers.  I used as much gold and red as I could and hot glued them to my wreath.


Here is another angle of more of the flowers.  It was a lot of fun to do other than getting burned by the hot glue gun (why didn't I think to use the low temperature glue gun???) it was a blast to do!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment