Sunday, October 4, 2015

Trick or Treat




Here are some cute treat bags made from our Sketched Dots Tag a Bag Gift Bags.  They are glassine bags that I decorated.  First I used some large post it notes to block off the areas I didn't want to ink up then I took our ink pads directly to the bags and dragged them across to stain the bags.  I did the middle stripe first using the Daffodil Delight ink pad.  Then I covered that area up and dragged a Tangelo Twist ink pad over the lower third of the bag.  Kinda going for that candied corn look. 


The decorating was so fast as the spider web doily is precut for you.  I used our Circles Framelits to cut out the "Trick or Treat" and guess what - we even have framelits for the scull and cross bones!  No fussy cutting!!  Lickity split - my treat bag was done!  Fill with some goodies and it's time to pass them out!




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment